Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 27 September 2017
  9 Replies
  14.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
I am new to kutools, in fact I havent tried the demo yet, but like what i am reading. One question I have is, if I use kutools features to create a workbook and they are an integral part of the workbook, what happens when I share the file with a user that does not have kutools?
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Dear Kutools for Excel users,

To send an Excel file to the one who doesn't have Kutools for Excel installed, please make sure there are no below features of Kutools in your file:

1. Kutools Functions from the Formula group.
          53D43DD6-2115-4f47-ABF3-5845A9161A8F.png

2. Multi-Select Drop-Down List, Drop-Down List With Check Boxes, and Searchable Drop-Down List of the Drop-down List function from the Ranges & Cells group.
          E06D3D13-5434-4019-A1FB-F83253C2E56B.png

3. Bigger Formula Bar from the View group.
          bigger-formula-bar.png

Since the functions reply on Kutools for Excel to work properly.

If you have any further questions, please comment here.

Amanda
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Only the following functions will require the Kutools for Excel installed to work.
Untitled.png
Thanks in advance.
Attachments (1)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I guess my question isn't clear. If I create a workbook that relies upon kutools for performance, then email the file to a third party that does not have kutools, will the workbook still function properly?
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Yes, it's OK. But please make sure the workbook does not include any functions of the Kutools Functions (See screenshot in my last reply). Please refer to my last reply.
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Dear Kutools for Excel users,

To send an Excel file to the one who doesn't have Kutools for Excel installed, please make sure there are no below features of Kutools in your file:

1. Kutools Functions from the Formula group.
          53D43DD6-2115-4f47-ABF3-5845A9161A8F.png

2. Multi-Select Drop-Down List, Drop-Down List With Check Boxes, and Searchable Drop-Down List of the Drop-down List function from the Ranges & Cells group.
          E06D3D13-5434-4019-A1FB-F83253C2E56B.png

3. Bigger Formula Bar from the View group.
          bigger-formula-bar.png

Since the functions reply on Kutools for Excel to work properly.

If you have any further questions, please comment here.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
this is really good post, thank you for your comments
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
hello guys im new using kutools i have a question, how much devices that can use 1 license key? is there any maximum devices that can logged in? or as long as im using registered email i can logged in anywhere?. and how long this subscription, is this for lifetime or just 1 years? sorry for this question because i cant understand the overview
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
hello guys im new using kutools i have a question, how much devices that can use 1 license key? is there any maximum devices that can logged in? or as long as im using registered email i can logged in anywhere?. and how long this subscription, is this for lifetime or just 1 years? sorry for this question because i cant understand the overview

Hi everyone,

If you have the same question, please check this post for the answer.

Amanda
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you for your comments..
2 weeks ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.