Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 05 November 2021
  3 Replies
  9.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
I know there's a way to add a Favorites list that I've created to Word's Quick Access Toolbar at the top of the screen, but I am not remembering how to do that. Can anyone describe how to do that? Many thanks.

Jason
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Jason,

To add a Favorites list to Word's Quick Access Toolbar, you can right-click on the list, then you can see the Add to Quick Access Toolbar option.
QAT2.png

Note that if you right-click on the icon of a list, only the list itself will be added to the Quick Access Toolbar; If you right-click on the ribbon name (Word Favorites), all your lists will go to the toolbar.
QAT1.png

This is how it looks:
  QAT3.png

Hope this can help you.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Hi Jason,

To add a Favorites list to Word's Quick Access Toolbar, you can right-click on the list, then you can see the Add to Quick Access Toolbar option.
QAT2.png

Note that if you right-click on the icon of a list, only the list itself will be added to the Quick Access Toolbar; If you right-click on the ribbon name (Word Favorites), all your lists will go to the toolbar.
QAT1.png

This is how it looks:
  QAT3.png

Hope this can help you.

Amanda
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I don’t quite understand how to do this, but I think if you go to the Word website, this information should be there. Guys, I need your help. Do any of you know how to use background remover? I need to change the background of my video and I have no idea how to do it. Many thanks to everyone for any help.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Burger King is an American multinational chain of fast-food restaurants.
Burger King Breakfast Menu 2022
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.