Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 16 December 2022
  4 Replies
  4.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
Running Powerpoint for Microsoft 365 MSO (versions 2212, 64 Bit). Office tab works fine for Excel, and Word, but if you happen to have three or more Powerpoint decks open, it locks and freezes Powerpoint. I then have to do a hard close on Powerpoint. I am running the latest version of OfficeTab. this has been an issue with previous versions of officeTab. I've had to disable officeTab for PowerPoint and only use officetab for Excel.

Will this problem every be fixed? been 4 years.
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
I've disabled all other PowerPoint add-ons, and the office tab worked once when I had three .pptx tabs in one view but then crashed. now Powerpoint will not allow me to make the office tab add-on active. it makes it inactive; regardless, if I change the status to active, it throws it back to inactive. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, and the same happens. open a .pptx file, it says powerpoint has issues with the office tab add-in, and disables it for .pptx.
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
if I change the status to active, it throws it back to inactive. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, and the same happens. open a .pptx file, it says powerpoint has issues with the office tab add-in, and disables it for .pptx.
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi there,

Could you please try disabling the other add-ins you have for PowerPoint and check if Office Tab functions correctly afterwards? We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Amanda
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I’ve disabled all add-ins for PowerPoint, and the issue remains. OfficeTab crashes saying it has issues with PowerPoint after you have more than 1 pptx file open. Sometimes, when you open PowerPoint it says it has issues with OfficeTab.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.